Thursday, July 14, 2011

Since I still haven't gotten around to Katie's bday post.....

Enjoy this picture of her! 

Yep, tis true.  We're pregnant AND going to have a baby I think!  We're about 10 weeks along and with Mckayla by my side holding my hand we all heard a heartbeat yesterday!  Still not out of the woods, but a big relief.  We're hopeful for the best and really look forward to a little one joining our family.

I'm feeling pretty good, pretty typically pregnant; lots of worry, lots of hope, some nausea, some exhaustion, and lots of hormones/emotions/moodiness :)
The kids know and are excited.  Mckayla likes to touch my belly (yes there is a bit already, is getting hard to hide!), Talm hugs my belly and asks me how many more days, and Kaity asks every day if today is the day the baby is coming.  It's going to be a long pregnancy  :)  already has felt like an almost year long first trimester, but I hope it will be a long pregnancy, about 6 more months to be precise.  We're praying and hopeful and appreciate all the thoughts and prayers that have been sent our way
Yay!

2 comments:

Meesh said...

YES! Congratulations! When we went visiting teaching, I had a feeling you were--your eyes just looked tired which isn't normal for you. I know it is really early to say this, but I'm hoping for another boy!

Charity said...

Thats great news! We will be praying for you :)