![]() |
| A beautiful little baby boy OR girl :) |
Nope, not finding out. Jer who normally doesn't care about baby stuff like car seats and linens and room design and clothes and such suggested not finding out, so, ok. I'm all for finding out, but we have boy and girl stuff, it's probably our last baby, so why not? I know, I know, there are a millions reasons you could give me to find out
![]() |
| Sweet little side bum shot of baby laying on his/her bent legs. Don't bother looking for a gender, I already did and if by some way you do see a gender DON'T say anything :) |
![]() |
| Mckayla called this the baby's running arm, love it! |
So baby looks good, we'll get the radiology reading later. I do appear to have a low lying placenta though, so we'll need to look at it again via ultrasound close to 30 weeks (end of November). If it doesn't move up it could threaten our ability to deliver at the birth center due to bleeding risk when my cervix which the placenta right now is close to, dilates, separating the placenta from my uterus thus causing a lot of bleeding. The ultrasound guy and midwives sounded confident it would move up though, so I'll hope and pray for that and we'll deal with the matter after the next ultrasound.
Sweet little baby, I tell ya, an athlete already, always moving. Kind of looks like hiccups here, and I love the little hand opening and closing and fingers toward the face too. How neat!



5 comments:
ALmost all of my friends with low-lying placentas have seen them migrate up so I'm sure that you'll be fine. Congratulations!
Good luck with the placenta! You're a stronger woman than me to wait out the gender---20 weeks feels like way too long to me! Congrats on the boy or girl baby! What a fun surprise that will be!!!
Congrats Leslie! So happy for you and your family. I considered not finding out the gender of our third since we already had 1 boy and 1 girl, but two seconds later decided my Type A personality just couldn't handle that. ;) What a fun surprise for you guys!
Yay! Congrats. I love that you're going to be surprised. I don't think I'd have the patience though.
k...I'm casting my vote...GIRL!! ;)
Post a Comment