Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

We had a nice day today.  Daddy and the kids made me a wonderful breakfast in bed and gave me a lovely plaque thing about how my happiness in the home fills the home with love, or something (is that a hint guys?).  We had a nice day in church and spent the evening visiting our mom's.  I am so happy to be a mom and have my little ones.  They make life worth while.  I'm so grateful to our mom's for helping to shape the people that we are.   Hope you all had a happy Mother's Day!  Love you all!
I just posted this second pic so you can see cute Katie-bug's face.  Mckayla is noticeably grumpy in both.  Sweet, sweet child  :)

2 comments:

Elgan Family said...

Too cute! The joys of having a 5 year old ;) Good thing their so dang cute, makes their moods ok to handle...love it when it's during photo ops. :)

Stephanie said...

That looks about right for Mckayla :) I love little Talm's face in the first one. You are one great mom!!