Just had to post this pic of my friend Heidi and I. She's training for her first marathon and is doing great! We'll both be doing Ogden next month. It's coming up so fast! So in preparation, today we ran 20 miles around our house on the canal roads. We hit the road at 6am with a headlamp. It did snow (light most of the time) the entire 3 hours and 17 minutes, but there wasn't much wind which we were thankful for. It may sound crazy, 20 miles in the snow and the dark and temperatures hovering in the freezing range, but it was actually pretty cool. Thanks for letting me share your first 20 with you Heidi, great job!
2 comments:
No, thank YOU! I'd be in a real pickle on these long runs without you along. Not too many other folks out there crazy enough to tackle 20 miles in the dark and the snow with me :).
I don't know how you love doing that kind of running...it's seriously crazy. I'm glad you enjoy it! Just don't ask me to be your running partner!
Post a Comment