Thursday, April 23, 2009

Farewell Little G

We awoke today to the realization that our Little G had died. Mckayla didn't realize it, so we sat her down and told her. At first I thought she wasn't thinking anything of it, then she dropped her head and started crying. Poor thing. "But he was such a good fish mom". Tear your heart out. She seems fine now come this afternoon. I think we'll take her to get a couple new fish this weekend. I hate to replace Big G (his alter ego) so quickly, it's funny how we apparently had more of a relationship with him than we thought. My sister gave him to Mckayla for her 2nd birthday. Enjoy fish heaven friend.

(Aunt Stephie, Mckayla, Little G)

4 comments:

Shannon said...

My kids still haven't forgiven me for letting our bird Pollo die. It is so hard on kids.

Hi by the way! I am Shannon. I grew up in the same neighborhood as your husband. I saw you blog link on facebook. Just thought I would say hi!

Stephanie said...

So sorry about little G. He was a good fish! That picture is cute, i had forgotten about it. Tell Kayla we love her and that little G is hanging out with Eddie.

Celeste said...

I remember when she got Big G. So sad.

Derek and Jamie said...

Oh, no Poor little G.