Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Katie-bug's 1!

Kate ate all (and I mean all) of Uncle Cameron's ice cream
More Cam, must have more!
Awaiting cake
Oooh fire! Notice mom's hands ready for action
Get it Kater
I am the worst mom and still haven't done Kate's post, but here are a few highlight pics to enjoy. Stay tuned for details

5 comments:

*Aliese* said...

The last photo where she's gettin' ready to devour that cupcake is priceless!

Celeste said...

Happy Birthday Katlyn!

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Kate!

I cannot wait to see Kayten tear into a piece of cake.

Derek and Jamie said...

Happy Birthday little Katie! We can't believe it's been a whole year already! I voted "other" on the Little G poll because maybe you could let Kayla decide which would be more "comforting" to her.

Leslie said...

Well we "could" let her decide, but that would mean we would've had to keep the body for like a week. Maybe next time..... ;)